The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, a member of the National Committee on the Filipino Family (NCFF), in partnership with Local Government Units (LGUs) and the Department of Social & Welfare Development (DSWD) celebrated the 22nd National Family Week with the theme, “Celebrating The Filipino Family: Resilient and Caring” from September 20 through 26, and was extended to October 2, 2014.
The 21st annual International Law and Religion Symposium has concluded at Brigham Young University Law School in Provo, Utah. This year 80 invited delegates, from 40 countries, addressed the theme "Varieties of Secularism, Religion, and the Law."
Good health for the children of the world is a priority of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The 2014 Measles Vaccination Project conducted during the whole month of September aimed to vaccinate children ages 5 years old and below with measles and oral polio vaccine.
- Mormon Leaders Pay VP Binay a Courtesy Visit
- Philippines Missionary Training Center Dedicated
- Mormon Temple Takes Part in Gabii sa Kabilin
- Mormon Leader Presents Wreath at American Memorial Cemetery
- DSWD, NCFF Celebrates International Day of Families
- Who are the Mormons?
- LDS.org - Find in-depth resources primarily for Church members to help them learn more about the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- CRS, LDS Charities Build Temporary Housing in CDOpablo
- Church Responds to Typhoon Pablo
- Rotary, LDS Charities Continue Wheelchair Partnership in Cebu
- LDS Charities: Changing Filipino Lives
- USNS Mercy, Staffed by Medical Professional Volunteers, Blesses Lives in the Philippines
- Ambassador Cuisia Visits Church Headquarters
- Gatdula, Castro Attend the International Law and Religion Symposium at BYU
- LDS Church Invites Atty. Jeremy Gatdula as International Law and Religion Symposium Delegate
Religion is an important part of our social fabric and civil society. It calls on us toserve our fellow man, to focus more on family and to contribute to the common good of the community. What’s more, it provides the structure for the inner longing for meaning that many seek in life. Full Story »
Did you know that 40 percent of the members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints live in Latin America? Or that the Church has more than 29,000 congregations worldwide? Or that Mormons are guided by basic tenets, such as a belief in Jesus Christ and a focus on family? Full Story »
In an effort to encourage understanding and civil conversation about same-sex attraction, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has launched the website “Love One Another: A Discussion on Same-Sex Attraction.” Full Story »
From The Blog
The Mormon Helping Hands program brings together members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and their neighbors to provide community service. These volunteers in their trademark yellow shirts help people whose lives have been affected by natural disasters and other emergencies.Read More »