Leaders called seventies — another New Testament office — assist the Twelve Apostles and serve in various locations throughout the world. There are currently eight quorums of the Seventy. Each quorum may have up to 70 members. Some seventies are assigned to headquarters administrative functions, but most live and work within a specific geographic region of the Church. Three members of the Area Seventy help lead the Church in the Philippines.
FamilySearch Indexing Volunteers Obliterate Single-Day Participant Record, Helping Millions Identify Their Ancestry
FamilySearch indexing volunteers love a good challenge and once again have banded together to obliterate a record—this time the high mark for the most indexing and arbitration volunteers participating in a single day.
- Mormon Leaders Pay VP Binay a Courtesy Visit
- Philippines Missionary Training Center Dedicated
- Mormon Temple Takes Part in Gabii sa Kabilin
- Mormon Leader Presents Wreath at American Memorial Cemetery
- DSWD, NCFF Celebrates International Day of Families
- Who are the Mormons?
- LDS.org - Find in-depth resources primarily for Church members to help them learn more about the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- CRS, LDS Charities Build Temporary Housing in CDOpablo
- Church Responds to Typhoon Pablo
- Rotary, LDS Charities Continue Wheelchair Partnership in Cebu
- LDS Charities: Changing Filipino Lives
- USNS Mercy, Staffed by Medical Professional Volunteers, Blesses Lives in the Philippines
- Ambassador Cuisia Visits Church Headquarters
- Gatdula, Castro Attend the International Law and Religion Symposium at BYU
- LDS Church Invites Atty. Jeremy Gatdula as International Law and Religion Symposium Delegate
Since 1915, the family home evening program, established by Church leadership, has encouraged Latter-day Saint parents to build and strengthen family relationships. Today, “family home evenings” are generally held weekly on Monday nights. Full Story »
To provide an introduction to the Church in the Philippines, the Public Affairs Department released a new 9-minute video highlighting the Church, its members, and its various programs. Full Story »
From The Blog
The Mormon Helping Hands program brings together members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and their neighbors to provide community service. These volunteers in their trademark yellow shirts help people whose lives have been affected by natural disasters and other emergencies.Read More »